Vice President, Managed Care Operations
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Clinical Business Solutions
GE Healthcare IT
The changes in reimbursement are creating a significant amount of anxiety in the healthcare industry. Reimbursement reform is also changing how provider organizations manage complex contracts and, most importantly, manage risk associated with providing care for its contracted population. In this presentation, Carol Wanke, Vice President of Managed Care at Sharp HealthCare, will share her organization’s experience as a pioneer ACO and discuss how care coordination and population health management played a role in Sharp HealthCare's evolution into a community integrated health care system.
After This Webinar, You'll Be Able To:
- Apply the concepts of care coordination and population health management to your organization.
- Describe some of challenges associated with becoming an ACO and managing risk-based contracts.
- Attain insight into achieving quality targets as well as a minimum annual savings to receive population-based payments according to federal guidelines.
- Discuss how care delivery is evolving as a result of healthcare reform.
- Identify where inpatient costs originate.
- Assess how to implement patient engagement strategies to improve key performance indicators.
CFOs, vice president of revenue cycle, billing directors, accounting directors, and finance executives responsible for financial performance for inpatient and ambulatory providers
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until March 6, 2014.