ANI 2017 Mobile App
The ANI 2017 mobile app is now available on iTunes and Google Play. For those not using a supported device, a web version of the app is also available.
Registered ANI attendees can log in to access personalized features like building a schedule and viewing your saved preferences across devices. If you registered for ANI on or after March 31, 2017, your personalized log in credentials can be found in your ANI registration email confirmation. If you registered prior to March 31, 2017, you can retrieve your log in credentials via email by clicking "send my login" from the app's log in screen. HFMA will be sending personalized log in credentials via email to all those who registered prior to March 31, 2017 no later than April 21, 2017.
With the mobile app, you will be able to:
The ANI 2017 Mobile App is sponsored by
- Browse the program and create your own itinerary
- Engage with the polling feature—before and during the conference
- View property, convention center, and exhibit hall maps
- Find exhibitors and sponsors, view their location in the exhibit hall, and access company contact information
- Network with other ANI attendees
- Get important messages to make sure you're in the know
- View presentations and take notes
- Stay on top of the most current happenings by accessing the ANI Twitter feed; tweet about the show using #HFMA2017ANI