Medicare Cost Reporting Essentials
Chicago, IL — December 10
This seminar shares up-to-date federal regulations and cost-reporting instructions that influence Medicare reimbursement through prospective payment systems for hospitals and other providers under Medicare Parts A and B, cost reimbursement, and special payments.
After this seminar, you'll be able to:
- Describe Medicare reimbursement methodologies and payment systems.
- Apply principles of reimbursement, cost allocation, and Medicare apportionment.
- Determine the best source for gathering required worksheet input that aligns with form.
Tools and Takeaways
- Glossary of Medicare cost reporting acronyms
- List of the top 10 focus items for cost-report preparers and reviewers
Mike Nichols, FHFMA, CPA
Partner, Midwest Healthcare Consulting
Chad Krcil, FHFMA
Director, Healthcare Consulting
J. Scott Gunter, CPA
Manager, Healthcare Consulting, McGladrey LLP
Continuing education: 7 CPE credits
What You Need to Know About HFMA's Seminars