Memphis, TN - May 7
This seminar shares up-to-date federal regulations and cost-reporting instructions that influence Medicare reimbursement through prospective payment systems for hospitals and other providers under Medicare Parts A and B, cost reimbursement, and special payments.
After this seminar, you'll be able to:
- Describe Medicare reimbursement methodologies and payment systems.
- Examine principles of reimbursement, cost allocation, and Medicare apportionment.
- Determine the best source for gathering all required worksheet input and how worksheets align with forms.
Tools and Takeaways
- Glossary of Medicare cost reporting acronyms
- List of the top 10 focus items for cost-report preparers and reviewers
Mike Nichols, CPA, FHFMA
Partner, Midwest Healthcare Consulting, McGladrey LLP
Chad Krcil, MBA, FHFMA
Director, Healthcare Consulting, McGladrey LLP
J. Scott Gunter, CPA
Manager, Healthcare Consulting, McGladrey LLP
Continuing education: 7 CPE credits
What You Need to Know About HFMA's Seminars