San Francisco, CA - April 10
This seminar-part of a planned series using a case study approach-highlights the cardiology and emergency departments, along with issues such as pricing and charge reconciliation. This seminar identifies opportunities to improve revenue cycle and minimize compliance risks in these departments.
After the seminar, you'll be able to:
- Develop an appropriate chargemaster structure and identify key components of the charge capture process in the selected clinical departments.
- Identify key process improvement opportunities for the selected departments, along with implementation strategies.
- Use sample claims and medical records documentation to enhance the learning experience
General knowledge of the chargemaster and charge capture
Tools and Takeaways
- Checklist of potential revenue enhancement opportunities and/or compliance risks to investigate
- Implementation strategies for opportunities identified
- A follow-up webinar to support implementing the opportunities identified by attendees at their individual institutions
What to Bring (Optional)
Each attendee may bring his/her individual chargemaster (with year-to-date revenue and usage data). Note: You will use your chargemaster to aid in your understanding of the concepts presented. All information will remain confidential.
Partner, Health Care Services Group, WeiserMazars LLP
Continuing education: 7 CPE credits
What You Need to Know About HFMA's Seminars