Memphis, TN - May 8
With physician employment as a strong trend, there are distinct challenges to address as physicians transition from independence to employed medical groups. This seminar provides a comprehensive overview of the key requirements, processes, and opportunities for successfully onboarding and maximizing the performance of employed physicians.
After this seminar, you'll be able to:
- Identify the basic framework and key drivers that maximize the financial performance of employed physicians.
- Track the financial performance of an employed physician practice using key metrics and dashboard reports.
- Create physician onboarding tools that communicate financial policies, create opportunities for revenue improvement, and introduce the organizational culture to motivate quality care.
Understanding of general concepts related to physician employment
Tools and Takeaways
- Physician scorecard/dashboard
- Sample onboarding checklist
Vice President, Health Directions LLC
Managing Associate, Health Directions, LLC
Continuing education: 7 CPE credits
What You Need to Know About HFMA's Seminars