Suzanne Lestina, FHFMA
Director of Revenue Cycle MAP, HFMA
This session will highlight the criteria required to apply for and win the 2013 MAP Award for Performance Improvement in Revenue Cycle. This award recognizes hospitals with focused areas of revenue cycle improvement, as measured by HFMA’s industry-standard MAP Keys. The webinar will include specific examples of such focused improvement efforts and the measurable and sustainable change they achieved. We will also use sample comparative MAP Key data to explain the requirements to apply for and receive this award.
After This Webinar, You'll Be Able To:
- Integrate MAP Key performance indicators into revenue cycle goals and measures.
- Identify specific MAP Keys used to document revenue cycle performance improvement.
- Prepare for the 2013 MAP Award for Performance Improvement in Revenue Cycle.
Tools and Takeaways
- List of hospital performance improvement initiatives that will apply to the MAP Award for Performance Improvement application
- Sample 2012 MAP Award for Performance Improvement winner strategic revenue cycle improvement initiatives that positively impact financial performance and patient satisfaction
- Recommendations for completing the 2013 MAP Award for Performance Improvement in Revenue Cycle application
CFOs, revenue cycle executives, directors, and managers. All acute-care hospitals are eligible. Your organization does not have to be an HFMA MAP App subscriber to apply.
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until March 12, 2014.