Is Your Hospital System Prepared To Handle Today’s Regulatory Billing Auditor?
Director, Audit & Compliance
Professional Services Manager, Audits and Denial
Today hospitals and physicians are under intense scrutiny from a myriad of government auditing entities. Hospital systems are looking at ways to effectively audit, monitor, and conduct winning appeals. CoxHealth has consolidated and standardized billing auditing across the enterprise, including multiple hospitals, regional clinics, and a large multi-specialty clinic. Through a centralized audit team of RNs, certified coders and billing specialists, CoxHealth is equipped to handle audits from the OIG, RAC, Medicaid, and others, through a robust audit and monitoring program of physicians practices and hospital departments.
CoxHealth has identified the following as critical success factors to effective system-wide auditing:
- The ability to identify areas of billing compliance risk
- Performing statistically valid audits
- Identifying changes in coding, compliance and regulations
- Creating a culture of integrity across a diverse mix of hospitals, clinics, and physicians
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Develop an annual billing audit plan.
- Design, implement, and report billing compliance audits.
- Implement a winning RAC appeal.
Tools and Takeaways
- Tips, tricks, and pitfalls of auditing
- CoxHealth audit policies, audit forms, and code of conduct
- Workflow diagram from an RAC’s Additional Documentation Request to the ALJ Appeal
CEOs, CFOs, revenue integrity directors, chargemaster managers, and revenue integrity managers
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until May 20, 2014.