Take Your Point-of-Service Collections from Good to Great: A Catholic Health Partners Study
Divisional Manager, PFS Projects/Complex Billing
Mercy Health Blue Ash (Catholic Health Partners)
Jodie A. Patton, CHAM
Divisional Manager, Pre-registration/Financial Clearance
Mercy Health (Catholic Health Partners)
This webinar examines the strategies and processes behind Catholic Health Partners' successful point-of-service initiatives. The health system's proactive approach included evaluating and implementing new point-of-service technology, staff training and incentive programs, managing point-of-service cash collections, and monitoring overall staff and process efficiency. This webinar also highlights the difficulties Catholic Health Partners faced, shares its successes, and gives healthcare professionals actionable insight to start capitalizing on opportunities at the point-of-service.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Develop a strategy to optimize each patient interaction at the point-of-service.
- Justify the cost for a point-of-service payment solution.
- Identify the tools and processes needed to facilitate point-of-service payments.
- Implement methods to measure the success of a point-of-service strategy.
Tools & Takeaways
- Sample incentive program to motivate point-of-service staff
- A 10-step checklist for a smooth point-of-service payment solution implementation
CFOs, accounting directors, and finance executives responsible for financial statement preparation in not-for-profit organizations
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until June 13, 2014.