Metro Health Case Study: Using Patient Financing to Develop Positive Outcomes for Your Patients, Community, and Bottom Line
In a challenging Michigan economy, Metro Health developed a plan to help its patients and support the community. Metro Health also made a positive impact on the organization’s financials by improving cash flow and controlling any potential rises in bad debt write-off expenses. The triple-play plan addressing patient, community, and financial challenges is a holistic solution combining innovative patient financing with a focus on health and wellness. During this webinar, find out how Metro Health used patient financing to make a positive impact on the organization’s patients, community, and bottom line.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Evaluate various patient financing alternatives.
- Learn how to achieve positive financial outcomes while fostering patient satisfaction.
- Assess your organization’s needs for patient financing solutions.
Tools & Takeaways
- Metro Health case study
- Patient cycle analysis: opportunity for assessment of your patient collections performance
- Consumer lending compliance white paper
CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, revenue cycle managers, billing staff
Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
General knowledge of revenue cycle and patient billing processes
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Aug. 13, 2014.