Understanding the Spectrum of Value-Based Healthcare Options: What’s Best for Your Organization
COO Health Plan Services
Based on more than 23 years of personal experience, and dozens of client engagements, Valence Health COO Karen Janousek discusses the spectrum of value-based options, from shared savings programs to full-risk arrangements to provider-sponsored health plans. Karen outlines the pros and cons of each option, and defines criteria for selecting which approach is right for each organization.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Obtain a framework to understand the spectrum of value-based options and risk factors.
- Define how to best align healthcare quality with financial incentives.
- Understand the pros and cons of value-based healthcare options.
- Define criteria for selecting which approach is appropriate for certain situations and business lines (Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, self-funded employees).
Tools & Takeaways
- Interactive web-based risk assessment
- Value-based risk spectrum matrix
- White papers
- The Many Flavors of Value-Based Care: What’s Best for You
- Why Children's Hospitals Need to Jump into Value-Based Care Strategies
C-level and other decision-makers at hospitals and health systems, such as revenue cycle managers, interested in adopting value-based healthcare options
Field of Study:
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
General knowledge of revenue cycle and financial systems.
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Aug. 13, 2014.