Transform Budgeting, Capital Planning, and Performance Reporting to Support Strategic Business Decisions
Mary Lanning Healthcare
Vice President of Healthcare Solutions
Hospitals and health systems are facing increased legislation, shrinking reimbursements, and rising costs that affect every aspect of operations. Finance teams are adapting to these changing conditions and adopting a more strategic, advisory role critical for organizational success. Mary Lanning Healthcare’s finance team set out to become more efficient and effective in delivering information needed to make business decisions and execute sound strategic and tactical plans. Her team shares their transformation and how they evolved their financial planning and performance monitoring processes to improve organizational decision-making.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Identify concrete ways to improve budgeting and forecasting processes and support decision-making.
- Streamline your capital planning process including the initiation, evaluation, approval, and ongoing tracking of capital projects.
- Leverage performance reporting and impact analysis to reduce costs or increase revenue.
- Articulate the benefits of a sound financial planning and performance management framework.
Tools & Takeaways
- Whitepaper, "Linking Strategy and Execution in Health Care"
- Sample reports currently used by Mary Lanning Healthcare
CFOs, finance executives and directors, accounting directors, and decision support staff responsible for financial and operational performance at hospitals and healthcare provider organizations.
Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Familiarity with hospital finance including budgeting and forecasting concepts
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Sept. 6, 2014.