Reasons to Join HFMA
Health care is undergoing fundamental changes around quality and cost effectiveness. Join the leading membership organization for healthcare financial management executives and leaders. With more than 40,000 members, Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) helps healthcare finance professionals:
- Tackle the enormous challenges, major opportunities, intense scrutiny, and daily pressures
- Stay informed on fast-moving developments
- Connect with those who are setting the pace
- Improve performance through education, resources, and connections
- Advance their career
Things are changing too quickly to get by on what you “already know.” Whether you are a seasoned professional or newcomer to healthcare finance, HFMA resources help improve the business caring for finance, clinical, and operations leaders.
Be a leader in your industry. Build your future.
The Benefits of Membership
- hfm - Read the number one publication among healthcare CFOs.
- Chapter membership - Meet colleagues & connect to your local healthcare marketplace.
- Discounts - Attend HFMA’s ANI: HFMA’s National Institute annual conference, MAP Event: HFMA’s revenue cycle conference, seminars, conferences, online courses and forums at the member rate, and save on many products and services.
- hfma.org - Find information, tools, and solutions developed by and for healthcare finance professionals in the member-only section.
- HFMA Weekly News - Get timely updates via email.
- Forums and newsletters - HFMA members get a discount on these valued subscription products
- Virtual Conference - Access cutting edge programming from the convenience of your desktop.
- Webinars - Hear from experts on topics ranging from value-based purchasing to reducing days in A/R.
- 120+ CPE Credits - Access CPEs through free registration to education events.
- Certification Programs - Take advantage of member eligibility.
- The Short List - Be the first to learn about the products and services reviewed by HFMA’s rigorous Peer Review process.
- Buyer's Resource Guide - Consult HFMA’s comprehensive vendor directory—available first to members.