Understanding the Economics of Patient Loyalty Programs
William Wachs, CPA, CVA
Manager, Consulting Services, Midwest Region at Aetna
Accountable Care Solutions from Aetna
Whether participating in a formal accountable care organization or anticipating a greater need to track and understand patient retention in a highly competitive market, hospitals and health systems are recognizing that patient loyalty strategies are increasingly important to financial performance.
This webinar focuses on the financial assumptions to consider when developing patient loyalty and engagement programs—from basic to sophisticated— that potentially bridge the financial gap during the transformation to accountable care and fee-for-value as payment models shift from volume to value. A significant portion of the webinar shares approaches to help offset the cost and resource investment required for launching and maintaining sustainable patient satisfaction programs.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Understand the changing business imperative for patient loyalty under value-based payment models and accountable care.
- Share the financial case for patient retention and quantifying downstream revenue.
- Explain the importance of patient satisfaction to keep individuals in-network.
- Develop organizational strategies to attract and retain patients.
Tools & Takeaways
- "Proving the Case for Patient Loyalty" (white paper)
- Assumptions to use and evaluate when building patient loyalty and engagement programs
CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CIOs, and physician and marketing leaders
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Dec. 12, 2014.