HFMA's e2 Learning: Helping Facilities Educate Staff and Elevate Performance
Date & Time
Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014 — 2:00 – 3:00 p.m., CST
Marie Bass, MS, CAE
Director of Education
Manager, Organizational Education Resources
In today's healthcare environment, it is more important than ever to educate healthcare staff for optimum performance. The importance of managing costs, increasing efficiencies and integrating financial information with clinical decisions has never been more crucial to lead successful healthcare organizations. In this webinar, you will learn about HFMA's popular online training that was designed to educate staff and elevate performance on a convenient, cost-effective and user-friendly platform.
Courses within e2 Learning are designed to build competencies in four professional practice areas, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Operations Leadership
- Clinical Leadership
- Revenue Cycle
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Discuss the HFMA competency roadmap in each professional practice area.
- Hardwire training to educate staff on new expectations for performance and efficiency.
- Address training consistency for all shifts in provider organizations.
- Define a career ladder based on training and performance in provider settings, and manager turnover.
Hospital or health system executives, those working in the revenue cycle field with the title manager and above, and human resources and/or training professionals
HFMA members: Free