Stephen J. Jasiukiewicz
VP, Healthcare Sales
Key Equipment Finance
Technology is transforming the way physicians provide patient care. However, uncertainty about healthcare reform, reimbursements, EHR requirements, and ICD-10 implementation has many healthcare providers taking a "wait-and-see" approach when it comes to new equipment. Equipment financing may be the answer.
This webinar discusses the ins and outs of equipment financing including five key reasons healthcare providers are financing equipment today. The webinar also shares real-world examples and best practices from healthcare providers who are using flexible equipment financing to invest in new equipment, as well as tips and advice for finding and selecting an equipment finance partner.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Understand the types of equipment financing options available and the types of equipment that can be financed.
- Learn how equipment financing can provide immediate access to new equipment while conserving cash.
- Assess how equipment financing can help eliminate the risk of being stuck with outdated equipment and manage long-term costs.
- Understand the options available for finding a financing partner, including working with the equipment vendor, your existing bank, or seeking out a finance partner independently.
- Ask the most important questions before signing an equipment finance agreement.
Tools & Takeaways
- Glossary of equipment finance terms and acronyms
- List of 10 questions to ask before signing a finance agreement
- List of online resources for additional information
- Hitachi Medical Systems America and Michiana success stories
CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and practice managers
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
Prerequisites: Familiarity with hospital cost accounting and service line concepts; should have some involvement in the capital equipment decision process
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Jan. 13, 2015.