HFMA now offers secure, live, internet-based test administration for CHFP exam candidates. This new service is in addition to the Internet-based Test Administration at Castle’s Proctored Test Sites where travel and advanced scheduling is required.
The CHFP exam cost of $395 (CHFP application and exam fee) remains the same for both testing options offered. Through the Castle Worldwide online test scheduling system, a candidate may elect to test via a live, online-proctored testing session. Both domestic and international candidates may select live, online-proctoring.
The new Live, online proctoring service is available 24/7/365 for scheduling and exam delivery (based on the availability of proctors). Candidates can schedule their exam at any hour of the day, any day of the week. Live, online proctoring eliminates the inconvenience of travel time and costs, allows for more flexibility.
Candidates are responsible for ensuring their testing environment meets the minimum requirements to take the examination. The following are minimum technical requirements:
- A well-working computer with 1 GB of RAM or higher
- A high-speed internet connection (3MBps). Wireless is acceptable; however a wired-connection is preferred
- A webcam with 640×480 video pixel resolution (a laptop camera is acceptable)
- Working speakers connected to the computer
- A microphone connected to the computer (consider a webcam with a built-in microphone)
- Flash player version 7 or higher
- Browser compatibility: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Contact the Castle Worldwide main support desk with any testing center questions at (919) 572-6880. All other questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the certification program, exam registration requirements, exam policies and procedures, download the Certification Program and Policies Handbook
Publication Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013