Revenue Cycle Policy and Technical Analyst
This position is responsible for providing revenue cycle technical expertise and support to this segment of the association (patient financial services and the revenue cycle hospital and physician practice management PPM) and MAP products. This includes providing industry knowledge and strategic input to help achieve the business objectives related to this segment and MAP. This position works collaboratively with internal and external business partners on the full scope of defining, analyzing, and consulting for this designated subject area and MAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
Policy and Technical Expert Association Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate flexibility to effectively respond to multiple projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with HFMA membership and external business partners.
- Provide focal point project contact for internal and external communications for assigned segment.
- Through collaboration with education, research and other key stakeholders, provide insights on the needs and ultimate delivery of content for assigned segments.
- Provide insights and expertise on selected healthcare issues for meaningful, tailored outcomes for advisory panels and other groups.
- Represents HFMA at the National Uniform Billing Committee in consultation with the Director on voting issues.
- Provide analyses of various MAP and revenue cycle application submissions to assist with the reviews by various HFP directors
Technical Expert MAP:
- Monitor customer needs, marketplace trends and competitive landscape related to this product.
- Develop new ideas to enhance existing products or product lines.
- Act as liaison between internal and external partners.
- Collaborate and plan strategic communication with MAP subscribers.
- Provide focal point project contact for internal and external communications for MAP.
- Develop and deliver educational programs to MAP subscribers and sales prospects in cooperation with the MAP App team and the Director, Revenue Cycle MAP
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, healthcare delivery or related field. In lieu of an undergraduate degree, other evidence of healthcare finance knowledge required.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare organizations, professional service organizations (e.g., law firm, accounting firm or consulting firm). Must have strong healthcare experience in at least two of the following areas: accounting, revenue cycle, and physician practice management knowledge and experience
- Ability to work with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrable presentation development (PowerPoint), speaking and writing competence is required
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Publication Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013