Get Ready for the CHFP Exam - NfN Jan2014
Sometimes people just need a little encouragement. If you have members who are interested in taking the CHFP Exam, our Jan. 17 webinar will help them learn about the format and structure and how to put together a study plan. Let your members know about this free webinar it may be just the nudge they need. Feel free to copy and paste the following information into your member communication.
Get Ready for the Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) Exam
Join HFMA Friday, Jan. 17 from 2 to 4 p.m. (central time), for Get Ready for the Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) Exam, a two-hour webinar developed for those interested in preparing to take the Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) exam. In this presentation, participants will learn about the format and structure as well as the areas of focus covered in the exam. Participants will also learn tips and techniques to help them develop an effective study plan. Financial statement analysis, one of the most critical areas to understand, will be covered along with a detailed discussion of financial ratios.
Following the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the six knowledge areas (and relative weights) covered on the exam
- Organize an effective self-study plan to maximize their experience
- Describe the importance of financial analysis and the role of ratios in reviewing financial statements
- Joseph Abel, PhD, HFMA Director of Certification
- Diane Blaha, FHFMA, Past member, HFMA Board of Examiners
- Christoph Stauder, CPA, FHFMA, Stauder Consulting
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of healthcare finance and budgeting
Pre-work: Selected readings will be supplied prior to the webinar
Publication Date: Tuesday, January 07, 2014