Implementing an Integrated Patient Payment Platform Across Multiple Facilities
Director, Patient Financial Services
West Virginia University Healthcare
Director, Analytic Products
Giving patients complete payment flexibility across a health system can be difficult with multiple facilities operating under different software platforms and merchant accounts. Accepting patient payments online or through your customer service team in this disconnected environment not only limits your ability to monitor collection efficiency, but can damage the overall patient experience.
During this webinar, West Virginia University Healthcare guides you through the implementation of their comprehensive payment platform. The webinar is conducted in a Q&A format and contain actionable and easy-to-implement tips on how to manage this type of integration project and the ROI associated with a unified payment system.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Identify the risks and inefficiencies of fragmented payment platforms.
- Develop a project plan to implement an integrated payment solution across locations and facilities.
- Quantify the potential ROI of a single, comprehensive payment platform.
Tools & Takeaways
- A checklist for successful integrated payment platform implementation
- Project plan template for integrating to a single payment platform
CFOs, directors of revenue cycle, patient financial services, and patient accounts
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
Prerequisites: Familiarity with patient payment business models and patient accounting.
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Feb. 27, 2015.