Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications to support HFMA web initiatives. The position's main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis and development of applications to meet the business requirements of various HFMA initiatives; defining business and technical requirements, technical design, user acceptance and support documentation; provide written technical documentation; work closely with various departments to develop streamlined applications. Stays up-to-date on new and developing web technologies, trends, and best practices; championing the adoption of appropriate options throughout the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop ASP.NET custom applications and ASP.NET components within Ektron CMS.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities, developing use cases, and creating functional/technical requirements specifications.
- Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces.
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Contribute and understand the Map App code and database structure.
- Assist with maintaining the SharePoint branding initiatives.
- Manage the planning, implementation and continuous improvement for web development and continuous improvement of HFMA's web applications.
- Stay abreast of changes in the technical environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjust plans accordingly.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, including the Web Content Manager, Project Managers, IT department, and Marketing.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience with knowledge in .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, jQuery, HTML(5), and CSS(3).
- 3+ years Ektron CMS experience.
- Knowledge of responsive design specifically focused on bootstrap functionality.
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures.
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular building high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, written/oral communications skills.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
- SQL Reporting Services or DBA experience a plus.
- Experience with Ektron Salesforce Connector, Ektron Digital Experience HUB, and Ektron Persona Management and Content Targeting is a plus.
- Experience with connecting Salesforce to Ektron is a plus. Experience with development and implementations using Microsoft SharePoint and Cold Fusion is a huge plus.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Date: Monday, February 10, 2014