Dash to the Finish Line
We are in the final dash to recruit members for the 2013–14 DCMS year. But there are no lone runners—this is more like a relay race and HFMA’s Membership Marketing group and chapters are all part of the team. We’ve added several national initiatives to help us achieve our goals, but the biggest is the Chapter Membership Contest.
HFMA Chapter Membership Contest
- Chapters who hit their goal on or by March 31 will receive a complimentary registration to ANI.
- Chapters who exceed their CBSC membership goal by 2.5 percent by March 31 will also receive a $500 travel voucher.
- The five chapters with the largest percentage of membership growth between March 1 and March 31 will win a $250 VISA gift card
Note: Membership numbers can fluctuate due to transfers out or new members between March 31 and April 30, the official close of the 2013–14 DCMS year.
Additional HFMA Initiatives
- Senior Financial Executive telemarketing program began Feb. 3
- Membership Recruitment Postcards promoting special membership that’s included in the Virtual Conference ($155 registration fee includes membership through May 31, 2015) will be mailed in March; prospective members will receive emails available, too
- Renewal Cycle (includes the RENEW FOR TWO option) email scheduled for March 3 followed by direct mail
- Non-renewals 5th touch point direct mail and email are scheduled for March 10—offer to renew through May 31, 2015 for $376
- Student Conversion Dues Invoice direct mail piece is scheduled for mid-March
- Recruitment Telemarketing Program begins March 10 to promote special membership included with the Virtual Conference ($155 registration fee includes membership through May 31, 2015)
- Non-Renewal Telemarketing Program begins April 7
If you have questions or need assistance with your membership goals, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.