Vice President, Analytics
Thrive Health Data Solutions
As payment reform shifts responsibility to providers, clinical data is taking on a new level of importance and can play a key role in helping providers proactively manage care for the purpose of reducing preventable readmissions and facilitating transitions of care. By enabling the aggregation of clinical data from disparate health systems, such as through the formation of an accountable care organization, providers can unlock opportunities to predict patient behavior and risk.
During this webinar, you will hear how the Indiana Health Information Exchange leverages predictive analytics to enable physicians to reduce hospital readmissions, choose optimal therapies, reduce redundant testing, and avoid drug-to-drug interactions, among other life-saving and efficiency-generating efforts. This webinar also shares an overview of how an ACO in Indiana uses predictive models to reduce costs and improve care outcomes. The speaker will also discuss how this ACO is approaching the adoption of predictive analytics, adapting care managers’ workflows, and measuring results.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Determine the readiness of your organization to adopt a predictive analytics program.
- Understand the various population health management problems that can be addressed through predictive analytics and predictive modeling.
- Identify appropriate technology options that will work within your environment.
- Integrate predictive analytics tools into a clinical workflow.
- Appreciate the value of iteration and refining predictive models to focus on additional problems
Tools & Takeaways
Tutorial: Five steps to launching a predictive population health program
Providers CEOs, CMIOs, CIOs, CMOs, CFOs, IT systems managers, physicians, care managers, ACO leaders, and population health managers
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
HFMA members: Free
CPE hours: 1.0
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until May 7, 2015.