CEO & President
LGS Health Care Inc.
Director of Analytic Products
As patient responsibility continues to increase, healthcare providers must ensure they have the patient engagement tactics in place to support a consumer-oriented collection strategy.
This webinar uncovers the patient engagement opportunities that are typically lost within traditional revenue cycle management processes, and the financial implications they have on provider organizations. Presented in a question-and-answer format, presenters help attendees pinpoint the non-clinical, patient touchpoints within their current processes, and share proven tactics to maximize these interactions for better financial outcomes (for both the provider and the patient).
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Identify each patient touchpoint within the revenue cycle.
- Assess the best possible financial outcome for each touchpoint.
- Describe the impact revenue cycle interactions have on the patient experience.
- Develop quick wins in improving each area of patient interactions.
- Evaluate the process changes needed for optimized patient engagement.
- Understand how to measure the ROI of effective patient engagement.
Tools & Takeaways
- Worksheet: "Assessing Your RCM Patient Engagement"
- Checklist: "The RCM Roadmap to Rapidly Deploying Smarter Patient Engagement"
Recommended For: CFOs, revenue cycle managers, and patient finance directors
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of and familiarity with revenue cycle billing and payment processes
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until June 25, 2015.