St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare: Building an Accountable Care Organization with a High-Performing Narrow Network
Executive Director, Emerging Models & Performance Improvement
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
Global Product Marketing Manager, Integrated Care Solutions
Today's healthcare landscape requires that both employers and patients seek greater economic value for their healthcare expenses. The result is the emergence of high-performing, narrow networks with premiums below traditional open-access offerings—all with a new focus on quality.
This webinar describes St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare's experience forming a high-performing, narrow network. Learn about the challenges St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare encountered and the benefits realized on their way to bearing full-risk for their patient population.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Understand the financial rationale moving to full-risk contracts.
- Describe the market trends and challenges related to population health management.
- Enact process improvements to redesign care delivery models, manage care at transitions, and better engage patients in their own care plan.
- Build a broad understanding of technology infrastructure required to succeed in the population health era.
Tools & Takeaways
- Care delivery model
- Capitated arrangement financial business process flow design
- Cost and utilization management approach
CEOs, CFOs, revenue cycle managers and managed care executives
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
Prerequisites: Familiarity with the managed care environment, relationships between payers and providers, and care delivery redesign
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Aug. 1, 2015.