Achieving Population Health Transformation Through an 1115 DSRIP Waiver
Date & Time
Tuesday, Sept. 30 — 2:00 – 3:30 p.m., CDT
v2V Healthcare Advisors
Manager, Region 10 Health Partnership, Texas 1115 Transformation Waiver
JPS Health Network
Several leading states—such as Texas, California, and New York—are leveraging Delivery Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) approaches and funding through an 1115 Waiver to increase patient access, improve outcomes, and reduce per-patient costs.
During this webinar, attendees will learn how DSRIP programs are developed, structured, funded, and implemented to achieve triple-aim outcomes for targeted populations.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Describe how states are using alternative approaches to leveraging an 1115 Waiver for population health improvement.
- Summarize how an 1115 Waiver is developed and approved by CMS.
- Discuss how DSRIP projects are designed to expand provider capacity, develop innovative care models, and achieve improved outcomes.
- Identify new funding opportunities to develop DSRIP infrastructure and obtain incentive payments based on achieved milestones and metrics.
- Describe how coalitions and partnerships are being used to regionalize improvements efforts and expand best practices.
Tools & Takeaways
- "Medicaid Incentive Programs: Extending the Reach of Healthcare Transformation, America's Essential Hospital Staff", (Source: AEH Hospitals Policy Brief)
- "The ACA and Recent Section 1115 Medicaid Demonstration Waivers", Source: The Kaiser Commission on Medical and the Uninsured, Robin Rudowitz, Samantha Artiga, and Mary Beth Musumeci
- "Delivery System Reform in Section 1115 Waivers: A Texas Experience", Melanie Schoenberg, Natalie Chau, David Salsberry, and Allen Miller Source: Texas' Fort Worth Region's Medicaid providers
CEOs, CFOs, population health leaders, government relations professionals, and those interested in healthcare industry transformation
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Delivery Method: Group Internet
CPE hours: 1.5
HFMA members: Free
How Does It Work?
After you enroll in the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email. In the email, you will see a link along with the meeting code and your attendee ID number, which will give you access to download the handouts 24 hours prior to the event. The handouts will provide instructions on how to join.
Read additional information on CPE credits, our guarantee, and terms of registration.