HFMA recognizes achievements made by individuals and by chapters.
- Chapter Awards - HFMA's chapter awards and recognition program is designed to provide incentives and recognition of chapter activities to achieve results as defined by the Davis Chapter Management System (DCMS) policy. It is intended to focus chapters on important activities that add value for members or the Association while simultaneously encouraging innovation and improvement.
- Individual Recognitions - HFMA recognizes its volunteers, who contribute their time, ideas, and energy to serve the healthcare industry, their profession, and one another.
- Chapter Anniversaries - Information and ideas for celebrating chapter anniversaries.
- HFMA Milestones - Year-by-year association milestones from 1946 to 2011.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Chapter Relations at
(800) 252-4362 or email@example.com.
Publication Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011