Deluxe Sponsor Recognition Benefits
Deluxe Sponsor Virtual Conference Benefits
Includes four live education dates-Feb. 5, Apr. 24, Septmeber 18, and December 16-with a two-month on-demand period following each date.
- Sponsor recognition throughout the live dates in February, April, September, and December
- Logo recognition on marketing materials and web site
- Virtual InfoSuite provides marquis message, welcome video, company description, 4-color logo, and access to your Buyer’s Resource Guide online listing
- Live lead capture during the live and on-demand periods
- Pre- or post-conference attendee lists for each live day and on-demand period throughout 2014
Deluxe Sponsor Buyer's Resource Guide Benefits
As an added value for being a Deluxe Sponsor, HFMA’s Buyer’s Resource Guide will be integrated with the Virtual Conference allowing for more visibility and access to your company’s products, solutions, videos, and other sales collateral. Visitors will have the capability to request additional information.
The HFMA’s Buyer’s Resource Guide puts your products and services in front of the healthcare finance decision makers who influence the spending of billions of dollars each year. This quick-reference purchasing directory is packed with information that healthcare professionals—your targeted prospects—need and repeatedly access throughout the year.
The printed guide is available each December and the online guide is available all year long. The Buyer’s Resource Guide has been enhanced with new features including, a new innovative design, improved SEO capabilities, and more ways to drive attendees to your organization.
- Company name, street address, city, state, zip
- Phone, fax, and e-mail
- Website address (linked online)
- 100-word company description
- Logo (B/W or 4-color)
- Bold-faced Listing
- Upper and lower leaderboard online ad within category for 12 months
- Premium position in print and online
- Request for proposal check box online
- Listing is first in product category and outlined
- Social media icons in print and online
- Three advertisers per category
- Company is included in keyword searches online
- 5 video uploads to InfoSuite
- RSS news feed
- Upper and lower rectangle ads and upper and lower leaderboard ads within InfoSuite
- 5 case studies / 5 white paper uploads
- Twitter feed