The Frederick C. Morgan Individual Achievement Award is designed to recognize a single HFMA member for outstanding contributions to the Healthcare Financial Management Association. The award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to the Association as a result of substantial activity over the course of a career.
If someone in your chapter is deserving of this award and you wish to nominate the individual, please use the Morgan Award Nomination Form. Also, be sure to include appropriate attachments, so the judging committee may arrive at an informed decision.
All nominations and backup material must be received at HFMA National by February 28, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Central time. Materials should not be faxed or bound, in order to facilitate reproduction.
Any active member of HFMA is eligible for this award, except HFMA National officers and directors, and members of the Morgan Award Judging Committee during their terms of office. Nomination applications will be valid for a period of three years and may be updated when necessary during the three-year period.
The award recognizes outstanding contributions to the Association as a result of significant activity over the course of a career.
Within the nomination and supporting material please include the following:
- Present a narrative describing the basis for nomination and include relevant supporting materials. Consideration of a nominee will focus on:
To the extent known by you:
- The significance of the accomplishments and contributions of the nominee to HFMA; and
- The extent of the service provided by the nominee at the chapter, regional, and national levels, including awards earned.
It may be desirable to complete the nomination form without the knowledge of the nominee in order to avoid disappointment if that nominee is not selected. Supporting materials may be obtained from the nominee's spouse, staff, or friends.
- Describe the nominee's contributions, including any officer, committee/board service, and awards earned within HFMA, with years, of the nominee (listed chronologically); and
- Indicate community and civic service activities that would indicate further contributions as an individual.
Please submit all materials by February 28, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Ada Lleshanaku, chapter relations information specialist at (800) 252-4362, ext. 363 or email@example.com Or, Chapter Relations Dept at (800) 252-4362