Morgan Award Nominating Instructions
Electronically submit the nomination form and backup material by February 28, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information:
- A narrative describing the basis for nomination and include relevant supporting materials.
- Consideration of a nominee will focus on:
- The significance of the accomplishments and contributions of the nominee to HFMA; and
- The extent of the service provided by the nominee at the chapter, regional, and national levels, including awards earned
- To the extent known by you:
- Describe the nominee's contributions, including any officer, committee/board service, and awards earned within HFMA, with years, of the nominee (listed chronologically); and
- Indicate community and civic service activities that would indicate further contributions as an individual.
You may want to complete the nomination form without the knowledge of the nominee in order to avoid disappointment if that nominee is not selected. Supporting materials may be obtained from the nominee's spouse, staff, or friends.
Please submit all materials by February 28, 2015 to email@example.com
If you have any questions, contact Eileen Crow, Director, Chapter Leader Development at (800) 252-4362 or firstname.lastname@example.org