e2 Learning for Organizations
HFMA’s e2 Learning is a comprehensive online training system structured to identify your organizational needs, build staff competencies, and improve performance.
From entry-level revenue cycle personnel to senior operational and clinical professionals,
e2 Learning prepares your staff to address the big issues healthcare providers face today: managing costs, enhancing efficiency, and integrating financial information with the delivery of health care.
The e2 Learning roadmap makes it easy to meet your staff training needs:
- Offerings are structured around staff competencies for professional practice areas developed by the HFMA Board of Examiners to establish the industry standard.
- Content is reviewed annually to keep the information up-to-date.
- You assign courses based on individual learning needs and established competencies.
- Staff access material online, 24/7, letting them continue learning while balancing busy schedules.
- Online tools let you monitor progress, report outcomes, and generate certificates of completion that support career ladder progress and staff retention.
Outstanding content, structured to meet your needs, from your trusted source on healthcare finance—HFMA.
Watch the video below.
NEW! View the complimentary on-demand webinar, HFMA's e2 Learning: Driving Organizational Performance Through Online Training.
eLearning for Individuals
Healthcare Finance Core Curriculum
This course enables individuals to prepare for the examination leading to the Certified Healthcare Financial Profession (CHFP) designation. It also serves as a thorough program of study needed by management and aspiring executive-level healthcare financial professionals. This curriculum contains six modules in the following areas:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Contract Management
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Control
- Revenue Cycle
Now available: Healthcare Core Curriculum for your iPad!
eLearning Self-Study Programs
Self-study programs provide 10-12 hours of individual learning to bring you and your staff up-to-date on essential learning in five specific topic areas:
- Focus on Revenue Cycle Compliance (CPE-eligible)
- Overview of Healthcare Compliance (CPE-eligible)
- Healthcare Compliance: Specific Laws and Regulations (CPE-eligible)
- Medicare Billing Essentials
- Patient Access Essentials