Chief Learning Officer magazine has named HFMA the Silver Trailblazer Award for the reinvention and re-launch of e2 Learning. Read the press release.
HFMA's e2 Learning is a comprehensive online training system structured to identify your organizational needs, build staff competencies, and improve performance.
From entry-level revenue cycle personnel to senior operational and clinical professionals,
e2 Learning prepares your staff to address the big issues healthcare providers face today: managing costs, enhancing efficiency, and integrating financial information with the delivery of health care.
The e2 Learning roadmap makes it easy to meet your staff training needs:
- Offerings are structured around staff competencies for professional practice areas developed by the HFMA Board of Examiners to establish the industry standard.
- Content is reviewed annually to keep the information up-to-date.
- You assign courses based on individual learning needs and established competencies.
- Staff access material online, 24/7, letting them continue learning while balancing busy schedules.
- Online tools let you monitor progress, report outcomes, and generate certificates of completion that support career ladder progress and staff retention.
Outstanding content, structured to meet your needs, from your trusted source on healthcare finance—HFMA.
Watch the video below.
Download the e2 Learning FAQs.
Download the e2 Learning brochure.
View complimentary on-demand webinars:
HFMA stands behind the quality of our programming.
If you are not satisfied, please contact HFMA directly at 3 Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 600, Westchester, IL 60154, Attn: Professional Development, or call (800) 252-4362, ext. 2. Although we cannot offer refunds, every effort will be made to address and resolve your concern.
Healthcare Financial Management Association Educational Foundation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to The National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.