Director, Human Resources
Vice President, Human Resources
Executive Vice President, COO
This webinar will demonstrate how hospitals and health systems can reduce labor costs and increase employee accountability by streamlining workforce management processes and systems. By focusing on process improvements and solution integration, Ellis Medicine was able to improve their financial health while going through a merger during the economic downturn. The Ellis Medicine team will share how the process of merging three hospitals' workforce management systems enabled them to increase the access to critical labor data, saving millions.
Ellis Medicine will also share how focusing on transparency and employee empowerment fostered a culture of collaboration and accountability throughout the entire organization, resulting in improved employee satisfaction. By sharing information about the workforce management initiative and emphasizing open communication, employees, managers, and executives all took ownership in working toward the goals. This presentation will include an overview of the timeline, resources, and change management strategies that Ellis Medicine used to achieve those outcomes.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Reduce labor costs by identifying and using relevant, actionable data.
- Identify strategies to foster employee and manager accountability and empowerment.
- Develop workforce management integration strategies that result in tangible cost savings.
- Provide data transparency that improves employee satisfaction while enabling labor cost reductions.
- Create a timeline, resource plan, and relevant goals for a labor cost savings initiative.
CEOs, CFOs, COOs, human resources professionals, finance executives
HFMA Members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar is available until Oct. 24, 2013.