Larry Goldberg Consulting
Medicare's final 2013 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) rule set payment policies for the fiscal year beginning October 1. This webinar will cover the changes made by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). This webinar will provide an in-depth look at the details you need in order to prepare your organization for the evolving Medicare program.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Understand the standardized payment amounts, capital rates, outlier thresholds, and more.
- Understand the final FY 2013 CMS "documentation and coding" (behavioral offset) modifications, the Affordable Care Act's productivity adjustments, CMS's rationale and the amounts in question.
- Learn about the changes to the area wage index methodology and what it could mean for your organization.
- Learn about changes to diagnosis-related groups and their weighting factors.
- Find out about the next phase of Medicare's emphasis on quality including the inpatient quality reporting program, the value-based purchasing program, the readmissions penalty, and hospital-acquired conditions requirements.
- Discover other changes mandated by the ACA.
CFOs, reimbursement directors and managers, controllers and other senior financial executives, financial managers of ambulatory surgery centers, and physician groups
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until Sept. 12, 2013.
Publication Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012