Courtney Smith, MA, RRT
Senior Performance Partner
In this webinar, you'll find out how hospitals can implement labor management strategies to achieve cost savings. This session will address benefits specifically available through benchmarking, the development of labor standards for each department/unit, monitoring bi-weekly productivity reports, and budget preparation using benchmarking tools.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Quantify the financial impact of implementing a robust labor management program.
- Understand the application of benchmarking and productivity to achieve desired results.
- Identify labor performance gaps in your organization.
- Create a culture of accountability and responsibility throughout the organization.
- Challenge departments with continuous improvement using attainable performance goals from year to year.
Tools and Takeaways
- Benchmarking, budgeting, and productivity tools
- Labor management councils
- Specific success factors and pre-requisites for implementation
CEOs, CFOs, finance and accounting directors responsible for hospital operations and/or financial labor management resources
HFMA Members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until Oct. 9, 2013.