James L. Heffernan, Sr. VP Finance and Treasurer
Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
Kevin Lockett, Vice-Chair, Revenue Cycle
Tracey McKnight, Senior Director of Revenue Cycle
Carl Swart, Corporate Vice President, Physician Revenue Cycle
Catholic Health Partners
Health reform and other market pressures are driving hospitals to acquire physician practices. Integrating some or all of the physician and hospital revenue cycle functions offers significant opportunities to reduce overall costs while increasing collections and patient satisfaction. During this webinar a panel of experts representing organizations with varying degrees of physician/hospital revenue cycle integration will discuss the opportunities and challenges inherent in unifying the revenue cycle.
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and patient satisfaction by integrating the physician and hospital revenue cycles.
- Understand common barriers to achieving physician and hospital revenue cycle integration.
- Develop strategies for overcoming challenges related to integrating the physician/hospital revenue cycle.
Tools and Takeaways
- Framework for weighing the organizational costs versus the benefits of pursuing varying degrees of revenue cycle integration
- Examples of strategies used to overcome common barriers
CFOs, revenue cycle executives, directors, and managers
HFMA Members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until Oct. 9, 2013.