We Bring Our Education to Your Office
HFMA's Onsite Programs provide training and presentations so your team can acquire the knowledge, skills, and best practices to achieve outstanding results. By bringing the experts to your facility, you get content that meets your specific needs and you save employee travel time and expense.
For more information:
If you are a provider, please contact Marie Bass, Director of Education at (800) 252-4362, ext. 336, or email@example.com.
If you are a vendor, please contact Kurt Belisle, National Sponsorship Account Manager, at (815) 549-1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Are Our Speakers and Trainers?
They are the top in the industry, consistently achieving outstandiing ratings. They bring a first-hand understanding of, and solutions to, healthcare issues your team faces every day. Training programs are interactive and incorporate case studies and real-world examples. Their focus is on knowledge, tools, and techniques your employees can use immediately, including takeaways for reinforcement and future reference.
Formats and Timetables
Options include live and online training:
- Keynote speakers
- Training programs at your facility or chosen location
- Webinars using your existing media or ours
Advantages of Onsite Education
- Minimize or eliminate the time and costs associated with travel
- Customize your training to fit your needs
- Hold your training sessions at the location you choose
- Conduct training at the time and date that's most convenient for you
- Access superior training that has been selected for the healthcare finance industry by HFMA
You'll also gain:
- New perspectives, best practices, and innovative tools to optimize performance and create solid financial results.
- Latest strategies to meet today's healthcare challenges.
- Critical insights about the future of health care.
Some of the topics our members request most often are:
- HFMA Industry Trends and Healthcare Business Outlook
- Healthcare Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Fundamentals of Healthcare Financial Management
- Revenue Cycle Key Performance Indicators
- Budgeting for Non-Financial Healthcare Managers