Date & Time
Monday, October 28 — 1:30 – 2:45 p.m.
VP, Revenue Management
Shelby Baptist Medical Center
Learn how Shelby Baptist reduced controllable cost per patient using SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, and relative) goals while also improving patient satisfaction scores by 11 percent, and increasing point-of-service cash collections to 53 percent.
After This Session, You'll Be Able To:
- Identify patient financial responsibility policies that will reduce the cost to collect.
- Adjust staffing to maximize efficiency and meet cost reduction goals.
- Develop initiatives that foster employee engagement, satisfaction, and interdepartmental communications while integrating clinical and financial goals.
Tools & Takeaways
- Sample patient financial responsibility policy
- Sample organizational cost management dashboard