Date & Time
Tuesday, October 29 — 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Executive Director of Revenue Cycle
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Hoag shares how its staff-directed process redesign reduced DNVF/DNFB by 49 percent through FY11 by partnering with physicians, case managers, and other stakeholders to identify patients requiring authorization early in the process, resulting in less disputed A/R and higher patient satisfaction.
After This Session, You'll Be Able To:
- Describe root causes and identify opportunities to operate differently.
- Create collaborative processes with measurable outcomes.
- Remove barriers to a self-directed model.
Tools & Takeaways
- Sample patient satisfaction reporting tool
- Sample self-directed payment team for claims processing