Experience HFMA's Virtual Conference created for healthcare finance leaders. This interactive, live 4-day event includes influential speakers, dynamic education sessions, online networking opportunities, industry solutions, and CPE credits.* Available online and in real-time.
- Free for HFMA members
- $175 for non-HFMA members (includes membership through May 31, 2015 for those new to HFMA)
*1 CPE credit will be awarded for each live session attended. With 4 events, 12 CPEs are available!
System Setup & Compatibility Check
Did you register for but miss the February 5, April 24, or September 18 events? All registered attendees can view the live and other sessions on-demand.
What is HFMA's Virtual Conference?
The Virtual Conference provides members and non-members with unique, interactive educational experiences, including real-time presentations with nationally recognized experts (CPEs available), networking opportunities, and industry solutions. All you need is a computer and a high-speed internet connection to participate. You don't need to leave your home or office!
HFMA's Virtual Conference attendees will enjoy:
- High Quality Education. HFMA is known throughout the industry for the quality of its educational programming. We've brought together some of the most respected healthcare finance thought leaders and experts for this event.
- No Travel Required. Enjoy your online experience in the comfort and convenience of your home or office!
- Real-Time Interaction. Ask questions of the speakers at live events, chat with Exhibit Hall vendors, and interact with other attendees nationwide from anywhere in the event.
- Electronic Files. Download presentations, white papers, tools, and resources from educational sessions, Exhibit Hall vendors, and the Resource Library.
- No Cost for HFMA Members. HFMA's Virtual Conference is complimentary for all HFMA members. Non-member registration is only $175, which includes membership for those new to HFMA.
Who Should Attend?
- HFMA welcomes C-suite executives and healthcare finance industry professionals in provider, payer, and vendor organizations. Conference functional segments include patient financial services, managed care, reimbursement, compliance, financial accounting, and more!
Important: System Setup & Compatibility Check Important: System Setup & Compatibility Check
Test your computer to ensure it has the minimum technical requirements. If the System Check detects any components that might prevent certain functionality from working correctly, it will guide you on how to easily correct these by providing an OPEN DETAILS button. Please contact email@example.com with any system check issues and include:
1. Description of the problem/supporting information about the problem
2. A screen shot
3. A PDF of your computer specs that can be found by visiting the following url: http://supportdetails.com/. When you visit this page, the system will track relevant technical information about your computer. Click Export PDF and attach this PDF to the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the issue’s resolution, InXpo will either route the response through HFMA, or contact you directly. The more information we can provide InXpo upfront, the quicker the resolution can be provided.
The HFMA Education Foundation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may submitted to the National Registry of CEP Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Registered participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the completion of each program reflecting the number of instructional hours earned. Unless otherwise stated, there are no prerequisites required for attending a Virtual Conference session and 1.0 CPE credits will be given for each live session. CPE requirements may differ by jurisdiction; therefore, participants should consult their reporting jurisdiction. All HFMA education programs can be applied toward HFMA Certification maintenance point requirements.
Our Ironclad Guarantee
HFMA stands behind the quality of our programming. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly refund you with a credit voucher toward any other HFMA National educational program or product. Contact HFMA directly at: 3 Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 600, Westchester, IL 60154, Attn: Professional Development, or call (800) 252-4362, ext. 2. Please provide HFMA with your comments within two weeks of the program.
Terms of Registration
By registering for a free, sponsored event, each attendee understands and agrees that your contact information will be available to the sponsors who may contact you ONE TIME via mail or email before or following the event. HFMA membership information, demographic data, and phone numbers will not be provided. All third parties are subject to compliance by any third party with the requirements of any laws or regulations relating to email solicitations or commercial communications.