About the Award
The Helen M. Yerger Award recognizes outstanding chapter performance in the categories of Collaboration, Education, Improvement, Innovation, Member Communications, Member Service, and Membership Recruitment and Retention.
2011-12 award winners were recognized at the Annual Chapter Presidents Dinner and Meeting during ANI: The HFMA National Institute.
The anonymous judges' feedback for the 2011-12 entries were emailed to the 2011-12 and 2012-13 chapter presidents. We encourage you to share that feedback with your committees to make 2012-13 even more successful!
Application and Submission Information
- 2012-13 Yerger Award online application is available now
- All 2012-13 submitters need to create a new account; once account created, login as a returning user
- All entries and supporting files must be submitted online; paper or fax entries are not accepted
- The deadline for submission is April 1, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Central time
Past Winners and Sample Entries
Searchable listings and samples of past Yerger Award Winners are available for review.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Chapter Relations at
(800) 252-4362 or email@example.com.