Spotlight on Organizational Excellence: MAP Awards Winner Texas Health Resources
Date & Time
Monday, October 28 — 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
VP of Revenue Cycle Operations
Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources (THR) takes leaders on a tour of its virtual Central Business Office (CBO), which reduced expenses by more than $390K annually while improving employee morale, engagement, and productivity. Learn how THR’s Process Improvement Project has resulted in a culture of continual process improvement while reducing waste and improving efficiency.
After This Session, You'll Be Able To:
- Identify the benefits and challenges of cross-departmental collaboration and its impact on financial results and patient satisfaction.
- Describe state-of-the-art patient registration processes.
- Identify how a virtual CBO can reduce cost and cost to collect.
Tools and Takeaways
- A checklist of benefits and considerations to use in evaluating teleworking options for employees
- Key components of a Process Improvement Project