About HFMA Forums
Consult with experts and your peers around vital topics
HFMA Forums are designed to encourage networking and conversation around topics on the minds of healthcare finance leaders. Concise interviews with healthcare finance leaders and experts, downloadable tools, links to regulations, and other resources are pushed out on a regular basis. Forum members are encouraged to enter into private or Forum-wide discussions with their fellow members. Virtual networking meetings are also planned throughout the year.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Exclusive articles on specific and vital healthcare finance topics
- An Ask the Expert service that allows members to submit vexing questions to a panel of experts
- An ever-expanding collection of tools—spreadsheets, policies, job descriptions, checklists, etc.
- Networking webinars that are CPE-eligible
- A news collection service that links you to the latest regulations and industry reports
- Discussion boards that allow members to discuss strategies and approaches—and share resources.
- A membership directory of all your fellow Forum members
- E-blasts delivered to your email 10 x a year—with links to new content on the Forum
Choose One or More Forums
- CFO – for CFOs and other healthcare executives who focus on strategic issues
- Legal & Regulatory – for healthcare compliance and legal leaders as well as those who focus on HIPAA, RACs, privacy, and related issues
- Payment & Reimbursement – for managed care and reimbursement leaders, as well as any finance leader interested in learning about new payment approaches
- Revenue Cycle – for revenue cycle professionals (patient access, financial representatives, patient financial services, and more)
HFMA Forums are aimed at healthcare finance leaders with job-specific information needs. The more you join, the more knowledge and connections you receive. If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at 800 252-4362, extension 2.