Consult with experts and your peers around vital topics
HFMA Forums are designed to encourage networking and conversation around topics on the minds of healthcare finance leaders. Concise interviews with healthcare finance leaders and experts, downloadable tools, links to regulations, and other resources are pushed out on a regular basis. Forum members are encouraged to enter into private or Forum-wide discussions with their fellow members. Virtual networking meetings are also planned throughout the year.
Choose one or more HFMA Forums. The more you join, the more knowledge and connections you receive.
- CFO Forum – Explore benchmarking, mergers & acquisitions, physician integration, EHR, leadership, and more.
- Legal & Regulatory Forum – Explore RACs, ethics, self-disclosure, Stark, HIPAA, ACA, and more.
- Payment & Reimbursement Forum – Explore contracting, commerical payment trends, impact of ACA, ICD-10, and more.
- Revenue Cycle Forum – Explore all aspects of revenue cycle, IT issues, performance metrics, denials management, risk segmentation, and more.
Already an HFMA Forum member? Click the Forum you joined above and log in with your HFMA credentials to access.
Today's operating environment means working smarter, not harder. Join HFMA Forums to tap into the expertise of more than 7,000 Forum members across job-specific Forums. HFMA Forums are your single source for:
- Exclusive online articles—Keep close to the changing business landscape with in-depth articles, advice, and information resources that you need to know about now.
- An Ask the Expert service—Submit your burning questions to industry experts for solid answers to daily challenges. (Need it right away? The library of expert answers is always just a click away!)
- An ever-expanding collection of tools—No need to reinvent the wheel. Save time by downloading best practice job descriptions, spreadsheets, policies, checklists, and more.
- Virtual networking webinars—Forum members can ask questions of experts on topics such as charity care, ICD-10, and more—and earn 1 CPE credit for attending.
- A news collection service—Access links to quickly and easily discover the latest regulations and industry reports.
- Discussion boards—Discuss discuss strategies and approaches—and share resources with your fellow HFMA Forum members.
- A membership directory—Connect with your fellow Forum members.
- Email alerts—E-newsletters let let you know when HFMA posts new on-line content, like regulatory updates, interviews with experts, tips, and how-to’s.NEW!