Developing Chargemaster and Charge Capture Strategies in Clinical Departments
Orlando, FL — March 21
This case study approach identifies pricing and charge reconciliation issues in select clinical departments. Identify opportunities to appropriately improve revenue while minimizing compliance risks for these clinical departments: Operating Room and Chemotherapy/Infusion Services.
After this seminar, you'll be able to:
- Develop an appropriate chargemaster structure and identify key components of the charge capture process in the selected clinical departments
- Reduce denials, more accurately measure value delivered, and develop process improvements
- Address key issues, opportunities, and implementation strategies in chargemaster and charge capture for select clinical departments
- Use sample claims and medical records documentation
Tools and Takeaways
- Checklist of revenue enhancement opportunities/compliance risks to investigate; list of practical implementation strategies for identified opportunities
*This seminar also includes a follow-up webinar to support implementation opportunities that seminar attendees have identified at their organizations. The webinar will take place within 90 days of the seminar.
What to bring (optional): Each attendee may bring his or her individual chargemaster (with year-to-date revenue and usage data).
Note: You will use your chargemaster to aid you in understanding the concepts presented. All information can remain confidential.
Partner, Health Care Services Group, WeiserMazars LLP
Credits: 7 CPEs
Prerequisites: General knowledge of the chargemaster and charge capture