Date & Time
Sunday, October 27 — 3:40 – 4:30 p.m.
Karen Godfrey, FHFMA
Vice President, Revenue Management
Baptist Health South Florida
Sandra Wolfskill, FHFMA
Director, Revenue Cycle MAP
Three-time MAP Awards winner Baptist Health shows how it used the application process to foster a culture of collaboration, commitment, and achievement.
After This Session, You'll Be Able To:
- Integrate key performance indicators--MAP Keys–into revenue cycle goals.
- Determine readiness to complete the 2014 MAP Awards application.
- Create a MAP Awards team and develop a timeline and review process.
Tools & Takeaways
- Performance measures from 2014 MAP Awards applications
- Hospital performance improvement initiatives that apply to the MAP Awards
- Recommendations for completing the 2014 MAP Awards application