Peer-to-Peer Provider Networking Session
Date & Time (Mountain)
Sunday, September 25 — 9:00 – 10:45 a.m
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet colleagues who are dealing with issues similar to yours—and brainstorm solutions. Questions we will explore at this informal event include:
- What new technology solutions/functionalities are you implementing; what was the issue(s) that drove you to the solution(s) you opted to deploy?
- What strategies are you developing and/or using to increase patient financial communication and satisfaction throughout the revenue cycle?
- In the realm of hospital/physician/payer convergence, what are the challenges and opportunities you see emerging in your organizations? Does the integrated delivery system who also owns a payer product have an advantage in the changing healthcare marketplace?
- New trends in denials management: how are you reducing the rework?
- Point-of-service collections: how has 501(r) impacted your collections and financial assistance efforts?
- Free-form discussion—bring your own topics to the table.
Moderators will staff each table to help record the conversations, which will be transcribed and used to describe the answer to "what's happening?" in revenue cycle operations in 2016.