Region 4 Webinar
2022 CPT Coding Updates
11/16/2021 from 9:00a-10:30a
This CPT coding overview is meant to prepare participants for the upcoming CPT and HCPCS updates impacting billing and coding.
- To share and learn about significant CPT updates being implemented by the American Medical Association for January 1, 2022. To discuss potential challenges and opportunities regarding these changes.
- To discuss underlying reasons for changes (when known).
- To discuss potential challenges these changes might present with implementation and/or compliance.
- To identify opportunities and positive impacts of the changes.
- To provide a foundational knowledge of the updates that can be applied to participants’ roles within their organizations.
Maryland Chapter Webinar
2022 CPT Booster Shot
12/03/2021 from 9:00a-10:30a
Sponsored By: CohenReznick
Event Decription -
Who Should Attend: Finance, Clinical, Coding, and I/T Professionals with responsibilities pertaining to coding, charging, the charge master, and/or electronic health records.
Objectives: To explore challenges and strategies regarding changes being made by the American Medical Association and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for January 1, 2022, especially any concerns with the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission reporting or system implementations. To investigate facility fee disclosure requirements.
Save the Date: Healthcare Career Day
3/26/2022 from 9:00a-12:00p
Event Decription -TBD