An Overview of the Office of Inspector General's Work Plan
The current HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG) Work Plan Includes a mix of historical areas of focus and new issues that the OIG will target in the coming year. Effective June 2017, the OIG updates its Work Plan website monthly, adding new initiated items and removing completed items. Provider organizations need to be aware of the OIG's priorities and understand what drives scrutiny in these key areas.
Original Live Webinar Date: 1/16/20
Fall 2019 Virtual Conference On-Demand
As the industry continues to move toward a financial model based on value rather than volume, keeping up to speed on the latest regulatory changes, transparency tools, and compliance requirements is essential to success. Join us to hear the latest on potential disruptors, unique approaches to patient engagement, and strategies for adding value to your organization.
Understanding what the new proposed rules of the CFPB mean for you
This webinar will provide a high level of the proposed rules from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), will identify areas of specific interest, both positive and negative, and will describe what medical providers should consider in order to maintain compliance as they partner with third parties in the revenue cycle management process that are directly governed by debt collection regulations and the proposed rules. Participants will take away specific opportunities to improve patient experience and increase recoveries through around omni-channel communication options that will be available under the proposed rules.
2020 Proposed Rule Changes to the Medicare Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgery Payment System
- Proposed 2020 APC groupings
- Proposed 2020 OPPS changes to drugs, biological, and radiopharmaceuticals
- Proposed 2020 changes to OPPS for cancer hospitals and partial hospitalization services
- Proposed 2020 changes to OPPS packaging
- Proposed 2020 methods to control outpatient volume increases
- Proposed 2020 changes for ASCs
- Proposed 2020 changes to hospital outpatient quality requirements
- Proposed 2020 additional changes to other policy areas