2020 Final Rule changes to Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
The ambulatory surgery center (ASC) payment system continues to evolve with the proposed changes to the hospital payment system (OPPS) for calendar year 2020. Fnd out what changes are proposed for implementation on January 1, 2020 for ASCs and hospital outpatient services in the CY2020 final rule. Physician practice managers will want to keep a close watch on the ASC and OPPS developments as more services migrate from one setting to another. Prepare your organization now for the proposed changes.
- Latest update on CMS' pricing transparency initiatives
- 2020 OPPS changes to drugs, biological, and radiopharmaceuticals
- 2020 340B drug rules
- 2020 changes to OPPS for cancer hospitals and partial hospitalization services
- 2020 changes to OPPS packaging
- 2020 methods to control outpatient volume increases related to clinic visits
- 2020 changes for ASCs
- 2020 changes to hospital outpatient and ASC quality requirements
- Additional changes to other policy areas such as prior authorizations and laboratory date of service rules
Fall 2019 Virtual Conference On-Demand
As the industry continues to move toward a financial model based on value rather than volume, keeping up to speed on the latest regulatory changes, transparency tools, and compliance requirements is essential to success. Join us to hear the latest on potential disruptors, unique approaches to patient engagement, and strategies for adding value to your organization.
Understanding what the new proposed rules of the CFPB mean for you
This webinar will provide a high level of the proposed rules from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), will identify areas of specific interest, both positive and negative, and will describe what medical providers should consider in order to maintain compliance as they partner with third parties in the revenue cycle management process that are directly governed by debt collection regulations and the proposed rules. Participants will take away specific opportunities to improve patient experience and increase recoveries through around omni-channel communication options that will be available under the proposed rules.
2020 Proposed Rule Changes to the Medicare Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgery Payment System
- Proposed 2020 APC groupings
- Proposed 2020 OPPS changes to drugs, biological, and radiopharmaceuticals
- Proposed 2020 changes to OPPS for cancer hospitals and partial hospitalization services
- Proposed 2020 changes to OPPS packaging
- Proposed 2020 methods to control outpatient volume increases
- Proposed 2020 changes for ASCs
- Proposed 2020 changes to hospital outpatient quality requirements
- Proposed 2020 additional changes to other policy areas