Value Project Webinar: Positioning for the Unknown by Transforming Organizational Culture and Management Structure
University Health System
All healthcare organizations are aware of the need for organizational change in order to survive in the new era, but identifying and implementing the appropriate changes can be challenging. Organizational change involves not only controlling costs, but transforming culture and the management structure to a forward-thinking model with standard processes and accountability to deliver the greatest access to care throughout the community being served. Key to future success is the ability to understand the current challenges your organization must overcome and change to become more efficient and effective. This session will discuss practical strategies to assess and implement leadership, organizational, operational, and cultural change to position your organization for long-term success and market leadership. In addition, this session will discuss:
- Restructuring leadership and the organization
- Developing and instilling a culture of organizational accountability
- Implementing practical solutions and tools for improving processes and reducing inefficiencies and costs
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
- Identify strategies for assessing current organizational challenges and the changes necessary to overcome them.
- Create the steps necessary to develop a culture of organizational accountability.
- Develop an accountability implementation tool.
C-suite and organizational leadership
HFMA members: Free
Note: This on-demand webinar will be available until March 4, 2014.