Current Issue: November 2023
- Using data analytics to address SDoH and contain costs
- Healthcare labor union activity gains steam, with consequences for hospitals and health systems
- How CFOs can bring the rigor of finance to the call center
- Jill Geisler: Lead a team, not a silo
- Andrew Donahue: 4 reasons results of the 2024 election won’t matter for healthcare
hfm Magazine digital editions
Download app to read on your device.
Submit an article
Manuscripts submissions are due three months in advance of the issue in which you want the article published.
hfm Media Kit
Reach the most influential professionals in healthcare finance.
Reprints and PDFs
HFMA is pleased to offer reprints and PDFs of articles published in hfm and our other print and electronic publications.