Looking for ways to make the most out of your membership? Share your expertise with colleagues from across the country when you volunteer.
Write an Article
Consider leveraging your expertise to offer helpful insights to your peers by authoring an article for hfm magazine, the HFMA Daily e-news, or one of HFMA’s weekly specialty e-newsletters, including Healthcare Financial Strategies, Revenue Cycle Insights, the Financial Sustainability Report and Leadership. For more information, contact us.
Speak at an HFMA National Event
Speaking opportunities are often available for HFMA’s Annual Conference, Revenue Cycle Conference, webinars, other digital events and more. For up-to-date details, contact us.
Volunteer for Your HFMA Chapter
Become a leader in your HFMA chapter! Whether you’re interested in serving on a committee, mentoring other HFMA members, or serving as an officer, you’ll find that the time and expertise you offer are rewarded many times over through your:
- Personal and professional growth
- Influence on your chapter’s future
- Broadening of your professional network
Contribute to the Online Community
Join groups, connect with fellow members and engage in the HFMA Community. Here are a few ideas on how you can actively participate:
- Communicate with other industry experts, facilitate meaningful conversations, and discuss best practices
- Share valuable resources and success stories of overcoming challenges
- Get answers to questions, or new ideas to solve problems
- Mentor a new member. Help them belong to and be involved with HFMA
- Lead conversations and self-publish articles on important industry topics
HFMA certifications can help you reach your career goals by enhancing your industry knowledge and providing proficiency to your colleagues and organization’s leaders. Learn more about certification programs.
Refer Your Colleagues
Let your colleagues and peers know about the benefits of HFMA membership. Earn rewards when you refer members to HFMA.