Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Innovation in hospitals can ‘turbocharge’ advances
Once you learn innovation processes, and the tools used by peers, you can apply innovation anywhere in your organization.
Joint venture removes provider, patient and payer barriers
A joint venture between Banner Health and Aetna aligns value-based care with economic incentives to reduce the cost of care.
Dental center prevents ED visits, provides hospital referrals
St. Bernard Hospital Dental Center offers comprehensive and hard-to-access oral health services and surgeries to pediatric and adult patients on Medicaid, particularly special needs patients, which reduces costly emergency department visits and offers referral opportunities to other hospital services.
Healthcare Predictions Focus on Innovative Corporate Structures and Alternative Financing
An alternative corporate structure called a “benefit corporation” is at the center of one of 10 predictions issued by BDO. Two others one related to telemedicine and the other related to sources of alternative capital pertain to hospital finance.
Repeal of the Individual Mandate Means More Uncompensated Care
The individual mandate has driven an increase in the number of insured patients, and without it, hospitals are likely to face more uninsured patients and more patients with high co-pays and deductibles.
4 Things to Consider Before Signing That Lease
Tax liabilities, subleasing, permitted uses, and even HIPAA need to be considered when preparing healthcare facility leases.
CFOs Play a Key Role in Cybersecurity Planning
“As part of the overall leadership team, the CFO should be asking tech leadership for a cost/risk reduction analysis for each technological expenditure requested to remedy identified vulnerabilities and gaps,” says John Riggi of AHA.
Hospital Building Leases Involve Special Requirements
Keep five facilities-related issues in mind when negotiating new building leases.
A Facilities Reinvestment Schedule Prevents Surprises, Creates Savings Opportunities
Having a disciplined, long-term reinvestment schedule is one way many healthcare organizations keep their facilities in top shape, maximize energy savings, and prevent catastrophic systems failures resulting from inadequate maintenance.
Early Physician Involvement Vital in Advanced Care Delivery Models
When a healthcare organization plans to implement an advanced care delivery model, early physician involvement is key because of the role that physicians play in many parts of the operation.